Wednesday, August 10, 2011

birthday...month?


since my birthday was on the date of my cousin's wedding
and in the midst of an already busy summer, it seemed to
drag out for quite a few weeks...
no complaints here!

extra birthdays=extra cakes
maybe i am posting this because it is 7am and i just
got home from a Bootcamp fitness class,
or maybe it is because i just like cake.
we shall never know
but enjoy 3 of my birthday cakes
that got me through the
'turning-twenty-three-blues'

raspberry cheesecake with chocolate drizzle

gigantic 'cup-cake'-esque cake with vanilla cream icing and
chunks of Oreo throughout
(equivalent to 32 cupcakes?!-fed an army)

homemade ice cream cake with Reese's peanut butter
cups in the middle (my fave chocolate bar)
and not to forget the MBMJ detailing!


i am no cake expert, but these made turning a
year older so worth while!

(now do you see why i go to Bootcamp at 6am?!)
happy wednesday!

xoxo

ps- i am writing my FINAL Summer Course Exam tonight.
hello Summer, finally/seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment